Health, Safety & Environment
ADACALL invites professionals to get certified for HSE courses. HSE stands for health, safety, and environment. An HSE management system is a tool aimed at occupational health, employee safety, and the environment to prevent or mitigate both human and economic losses arising from accidents, adverse occupational exposures, and environmental events.
ADACALL’s courses emphasize on:
1. Providing high-quality content
2. Avoiding information overload.
3. Easy Navigation
4. The right pace
5. Multimedia-assisted learning
6. Face-to-face interactivity
7. Frequent Testing & Training evaluation
8. Direct contact with instructor.
9. Regular Updates
19 September 2023 at 6:56:40 pm